• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Massive doses of ZINC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
whats up with ZINC in your opinion? I am talking like doses around 50mg or so (which is like 350% more than the recommended daily value).

Do you find any connections to an improvement in sleep?

dreams?

I have only tried one night at this dosage but I have found my sleep to be extremely deep and rewarding.

please share :D

Erm, please make sure you have adequate copper intake:

The major consequence of long-term consumption of excessive zinc is copper deficiency. Total zinc intakes of 60 mg/day (50 mg supplemental and 10 mg dietary zinc) have been found to result in signs of copper deficiency. In order to prevent copper deficiency, the U.S. Food and Nutrition Board set the tolerable upper level of intake (UL) for adults at 40 mg/day, including dietary and supplemental zinc (4).

whats up with ZINC in your opinion? I am talking like doses around 50mg or so (which is like 350% more than the recommended daily value).

Do you find any connections to an improvement in sleep?

dreams?

I have only tried one night at this dosage but I have found my sleep to be extremely deep and rewarding.

please share :D

I guess this isn't very helpful, but I recently started taking ZMA(zinc supplement) as well. I swear the first night, I had a very vivid dream; which usually dosen't happen. Likin it so far

Just took my nightcap

glutamine, b6, zinc, magnesium, melatonin, and theanine

goooooooooodnight never never land :p

^ lmao that cracked me up this morning PREcoffee...an excellent feat aanallein

Status
Not open for further replies.